Moss covered roof?
You need roof cleaning.
Missing / damaged shingles?
You need roof repair.
All shingles aged / cracked?
You need roof replacement.
Social Media Reviews
We are very proud of all of our highly rated reviews and customer feedback.
Taking Your Home To New Heights
Gardner Roofing in Mountlake Terrace, WA has been the trusted roofing company in the greater Seattle area for over 20 years. Our team of expert roofers will arrive at your home with all the necessary materials and carefully set up for installation. We prepare everything offsite, in advance, so the job runs efficiently, creating a clean and safe job site for your family and pets.
Our crew always abides by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Washington Industrial Safety and Health Act (WISHA) standards. Gardner Roofing takes great pride in its craftsmanship, and we stand behind every roof on your home exterior with our 10 year workmanship warranty. If anything should go wrong – we’ll fix it.
- Roofing 101: The #1 Item You Need on Hand When the Rain Startsby Sponsored on October 19, 2022 at 9:01 pm
As the rainy season approaches it is a good time to take inventory and make sure you have what you need if something goes awry with your roof. When it…
- Roofing 101: Prep Your Roof for Fallby Sponsored on September 26, 2022 at 11:00 pm
September has arrived. It’s only a matter of time before rain returns to the Pacific Northwest and outdoor home maintenance activities become increasi…
- Roofing 101: What to Look For When Hiring a Roofing Companyby Sponsored on August 16, 2022 at 6:49 pm
Not all roofing companies are created equal. Gardner Roofing has been serving the Greater Seattle area for over 20 years, and in this industry that lo…
- Roofing 101: Is It Too Hot to Do Roofing Work?by Sponsored on July 11, 2022 at 7:58 pm
Thankfully in a moderate climate like ours, we don’t see many days with blazing temperatures. But there are some stretches where the thermometer creep…
- Roofing 101: 10 Questions to Ask Your Roofing Companyby Sponsored on June 7, 2022 at 6:24 pm
Installing a new roof is a big financial investment, but it’s also an investment in your home. It needs to be done properly by a reputable company. Wh…